Patriotic Snack Mix
What is it about trail mix that I love so much? Maybe the fact that I don’t have to “cook” anything. Or maybe because it makes me happy to see such lonely items get mixed up into a spectacular array of goodness.
Whatever it is I just can’t seem to stop making them and so I bring to you… Patriotic Trail Mix! It’s sure to be a hit for 4th of July or anytime! If dad or you are off of work today, keep celebrating and whip this out with the kiddos. they can snack on it when you go back to work.
Patriotic Snack Mix Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup flat marshmallows cut into 1 1/2 in. strips and dipped into powdered sugar or corn starch to prevent sticking. like Kraft Jet puffed Stacker Mallows
- 1/2 cup twizzlers strawberry or cherry twists cut into 1 1/2 in. strips
- 1 cup mini square graham crackers
- 1 cup blue m&m’s or a package of almond joy pieces which have blue in them
- 1 cup cashews or other nuts optional
Patriotic Snack Mix Instructions:
Mix it all together and shake it all about… enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of sprinklemesomefun.com